Thanks to the Association of Fundraising Professionals (AFP) for including this blog in their recent article:
Fundraising Blogs from the AFP Community
Here is an excerpt from that article with some of the blogs they reference:
- Donovan’s Donor Diary (http://www.fundraisingcorner.blogspot.com/) by Jim Donovan, president and CEO of Donovan Management Inc. in Lake Monroe, Fla.
- Everyday Giving Blog (http://www.everydaygivingblog.com/) by Roger Carr, founder of Everyday Giving in Fredericksburg, Va.
- Fundraising for Nonprofits blog (www.gayleroberts.com/blog) by Gayle Roberts, fundraising counsel, Fundraising for Nonprofits in San Francisco, Calif.
- New Voices of Philanthropy (http://www.newvoicesofphilanthropy.org/) by Trista Harris, executive director of Headwaters Foundation for Justice in Minneapolis, Minn.
- Perspectives From the Pipeline (http://www.fromthepipeline.blogspot.com/) by Rosetta Thurman, director of development and special programs at the Nonprofit Roundtable of Greater Washington in Washington, D.C.
- The Raiser’s Razor (http://www.theraiser.blogspot.com/) by Jeremy Gregg, CFRE, director of development at Central Dallas Ministries in Dallas, Texas.
- Sue’s Muse (http://www.suesmuse.com/) by M. Sue Woodward, CFRE, president of Woodward Associates in Potomac, Md.